Gauteng Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform vacancies 2022 – Enrolled Assistant Director vacancies in Gauteng Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform. Apply now for Government vacancies in Johannesburg.
Great news for all the job seekers waiting for the Gauteng Government vacancies in 2022. Recently, the Gauteng Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform Vacancies 2021 has been published and advertised on many platforms. The official pdf file of DPSA vacancies 2022 Rural Development, Agrarian Reform Department are available at @www.dpsa.gov.za and inside this post. Currently, the government is hiring employees for Assistant Director jobs in the Gauteng Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform. Interested Gauteng candidates can apply for Assistant Director jobs in Johannesburg as per their qualifications.
Nowadays, a lot of government entities vacancies are being released continuously in different regions of SA. Candidates can apply for government job vacancies in other areas, Departments, job positions across SA as per their qualifications and experiences. At present, government Assistant Director vacancies at the Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform brought the most significant employment opportunity for the Seekers. Year by year, different candidates compete with others and successfully get elected for Government jobs in South Africa.
Candidates interested in applying for Gauteng vacancies Assistant Director should submit their online application form fast before its deadline. Apart from Assistant Director vacancies, visitors can also check for the available DPSA Rural Development, Agrarian Reform vacancies in Gauteng and other jobs in DPSA at this portal site. The team of Nxtgovtjobs keeps updating the page of Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform vacancies 2022 at regular intervals. Users can easily find the best job vacancy for themselves and apply for jobs in Government Departments. To get regular updates on the latest or upcoming South African government vacancies, subscribe to this newsletter.
Assistant Director jobs at the Gauteng Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform are future secured and one of the indeed available jobs in Gauteng. From time to time, a government career also provided a lot of benefits and opportunities to them. Employees get their wages monthly, including some extra funds and allowances. Despite jobs in Johannesburg, click here to check the list of other available Gauteng government jobs. Students who have completed their education and are exploring government jobs for matriculants with no experience are a golden chance in their hands.
Gauteng Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform vacancies 2022 – Enrolled Assistant Director vacancies in Gauteng Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform
Vacancies in the Gauteng Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform are being published constantly as per their requirements. Currently, eligible candidates can apply for Assistant Director vacancies in Gauteng. Getting an excellent salaried job is quite hard. We have listed here some Highest paying jobs along with Gauteng DPSA Vacancies.
In this post, we primarily focused on Assistant Director Government jobs in Johannesburg. Users can check for other vacancies in the Gauteng Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform and Gauteng municipality vacancies from the homepage of this website. Along with candidates who are planning to apply for University jobs, check your eligibility now. Interested job aspirants willing to get elected for government Assistant Director jobs in Johannesburg, continue to read this till last to know about the required qualifications.
|Company Name:-||Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform Gauteng|
|Job Types:-||Assistant Director Vacancies|
|Job Location:-||job in Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary:-||R 869 007- 969 007/- Per Annum Est|
The requirements to be a capable candidate for Assistant Director jobs in the Gauteng Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform are:-
- Grade 12 plus National Diploma (NQF Level 6)/ Bachelor’s Degree (NQF Level 7) in Information and Communication Technology/ Systems/ Informatics or relevant qualification as recognised by SAQA. 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Technical role (Preferable with A+, N+, MCSE, MCITP). Proven experience in LAN, WAN, Server Infrastructure and IT Security. Microsoft products Support and Troubleshooting etc. Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Support. In depth knowledge of back office operations and Support (Network and Server). A valid driver’s License. COMPETENCIES: Communication skills (both verbal and written), computer literacy including a good understanding of IT architecture and networks, Ability to work in a team. Planning and organizing skills. Independent and focused. Problem solving, decision making and Innovative. Willingness to work outside normal hours and occasional weekends.
How to apply for the Gauteng Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform vacancies 2022?
The process to submit the online application form for Assistant Director jobs in Johannesburg is discussed below.
- Click the apply now button available below, which redirect you to the official career page of the Gauteng Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform vacancies 2022.
- Now, a pdf file will be open on the screen containing dozens of job vacancies in the Gauteng Rural Development, Agrarian Reform Department.
- Kindly choose the best suitable job for yourself compared to your qualifications. (In this case, we are sharing the process to apply for Assistant Director jobs in Johannesburg).
- Read all the details about your selected job vacancy carefully and download the application form.
- Fill in the application form (as instructed) with accurate information and re-check it once.
- Finally, submit the form on the official email id of the career page by attaching the files of required documents.
Gauteng Rural Development & Agrarian Reform Department phone number, contact Information & address shared below.
- Postal: PO Box 8769, Johannesburg, 2000
Physical: Diamond Corner Building, 11th Floor, Eloff and Market Streets, Marshalltown, Johannesburg
Tel: (011) 355 1432 / 1900
Fax: (011) 333 0620 / 333 0667
Latest DPSA vacancies:- New DPSA vacancies 2021 update