Unitrans Consortium Operations Manager Vacancies in Springs 2022
Latest hirings on Unitrans Consortium Operations Manager Vacancies in Springs. Career choice at Unitrans Consortium Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Operations Manager Jobs at Unitrans Consortium.
Operations Manager Available Jobs at Unitrans Consortium 2022 – Closing Date
Gauteng Job Seekers are very excited after the release of Unitrans Consortium Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for Unitrans Consortium Vacancies for Operations Manager Positions. The applications for Unitrans Consortium Operations Manager Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Springs. Applicants should rapidly apply for Unitrans Consortium Springs Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for Unitrans Consortium Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Gauteng Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Unitrans Consortium Vacancies 2022
Unitrans Consortium Operations Manager Jobs in Springs Hiring info
|Hiring Organization:-||Unitrans Consortium|
|Job Type:-||Operations Manager Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Springs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download Unitrans Consortium Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||01 Jan 2023|
Operations Manager Vacancies Requirements:-
- • Tertiary Qualification in transportation and logistics
- • Excellent Computer skills
- • Excellent management and human resources skills
- • Good understanding of accounting processes
- • Business and financial acumen
- • Knowledge of financial management principles
- • 8 – 10 Years at senior operational level within the transportation industry
- • Strong communication skills
- • Strong interpersonal skills
- • Basic legal knowledge of contracts
- • Problem solving skills
- • Judgment and decision-making skills
- • Strategic planning capability
- • Customer management and industry networking capability
- • Occupational Health and Safety Act legislation
- • Knowledge of vehicle applications by operation
- • Sound knowledge of the logistics and supply chain management environment
- • Understanding of Company Disciplinary and Grievance procedures
How to Submit Online Applications for Operations Manager Vacancies at Unitrans Consortium?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for Unitrans Consortium Operations Manager Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting Unitrans Consortium official Portal choose the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Gauteng.
- Cross-check the Operations Manager Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded Unitrans Consortium Operations Manager Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the Unitrans Consortium Career Portal.
Apply Now for Unitrans Consortium Operations Manager vacancies
Trending Searching of this Week
Nxtgovtjobs is a one-stop destination for all job seekers looking for reputable and prestigious employment sources.