Unitrans Consortium Operational Supervisor Vacancies in Pretoria 2023
Latest hirings on Unitrans Consortium Operational Supervisor Vacancies in Pretoria. Career choice at Unitrans Consortium Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Operational Supervisor Jobs at Unitrans Consortium.
Operational Supervisor Available Jobs at Unitrans Consortium 2023 – Closing Date
Gauteng Job Seekers are very excited after the release of Unitrans Consortium Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for Unitrans Consortium Vacancies for Operational Supervisor Positions. The applications for Unitrans Consortium Operational Supervisor Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Pretoria. Applicants should rapidly apply for Unitrans Consortium Pretoria Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for Unitrans Consortium Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Gauteng Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Unitrans Consortium Vacancies 2023
Unitrans Consortium Operational Supervisor Jobs in Pretoria Hiring info
|Hiring Organization:-||Unitrans Consortium|
|Job Type:-||Operational Supervisor Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Pretoria|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download Unitrans Consortium Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||13 Jan 2023|
Operational Supervisor Vacancies Requirements:-
• Tertiary qualification in Logistics/ Transportation Management • Code EB divers license, EC drivers license an advantage • 2 years minimum experience in a senior supervisory position in the Transport Industry • 7 year minimum experience in a supervisory position • Computer literate and with advance skill in MS Excel • Knowledge of NBCRFI Main agreement • Technical Knowledge in regards to Tyres and Vehicle Maintenance • SHEQ experience in the Transport Industry • Familiar with Mix Telematics and DriveCam systems • Understanding of transport economics and finances • Driven towards achieving production targets and upholding high standards. • Able to communicate with, supervise and motivate employees to achieve targets • Excellent communication skills on all levels • Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team • Analytical, pro-active, organized, innovative • Disciplined and lead by example • Contactable reference for last 2 employers. Be able to work shifts
How to Submit Online Applications for Operational Supervisor Vacancies at Unitrans Consortium?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for Unitrans Consortium Operational Supervisor Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting Unitrans Consortium official Portal choose the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Gauteng.
- Cross-check the Operational Supervisor Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded Unitrans Consortium Operational Supervisor Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the Unitrans Consortium Career Portal.
Apply Now for Unitrans Consortium Operational Supervisor vacancies
Trending Searching of this Week
Nxtgovtjobs is a one-stop destination for all job seekers looking for reputable and prestigious employment sources.