Apply Online for TalentLink Sale Manager Vacancies In Johannesburg 2022 @talent-link.co.za. Latest notification of Sale Manager vacancies at TalentLink for Freshers. Subscribe to our newsletter for more updates on TalentLink vacancies for Sale Manager in Gauteng.
Good news for the Gauteng Job seekers actively looking for TalentLink Sale Manager careers. Freshers waiting for TalentLink vacancies in Johannesburg can check the details of Sale Manager Jobs right now from this Job post. Interested candidates can apply for Sale Manager vacancies at TalentLink by visiting the official website. The latest TalentLink Sale Manager Jobs in Johannesburg have brought a good chance for candidates willing to start their professional careers. Along with TalentLink Sale Manager jobs in Johannesburg, applicants can access all the other Latest vacancies in Gauteng.
Parent Page:- TalentLink Careers 2022
TalentLink Sale Manager Vacancies In Johannesburg 2022 Apply Online @talent-link.co.za
TalentLink vacancies have become one of the leading and trending hubs for Jobs in South Africa, and thousands of candidates are employed in full-time Jobs in TalentLink careers. Employees of TalentLink Sale Manager Jobs in Johannesburg earn a good salary that gradually increases. If you are also willing to enjoy a rewarding career with future growth opportunities, apply for TalentLink Sale Manager careers. Freshers are invited to apply for TalentLink Sale Manager vacancies in Johannesburg.
Including TalentLink Sale Manager vacancies in Gauteng, many other TalentLink graduate Jobs in South Africa are also available at different job positions. The application submission process for TalentLink vacancies for Sale Manager has already been started. Qualified Individuals are invited for TalentLink Johannesburg Vacancies in Gauteng.
Latest Sale Manager vacancies at TalentLink for Freshers
|Hiring Organization:-||TalentLink Careers 2022|
|Job Type:-||Sale Manager Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
TalentLink Sale Manager vacancies Requirements:-
- Implement annual sales and expense targets by region and area in line with plan requirements.
- Analyses and evaluates results on a monthly and quarterly basis, taking immediate corrective action where and when necessary.
- Through in-depth trade and competitive knowledge, as well as market analysis, identifies and develops marketing/sales opportunities within own region.
- Manages and implements sales plans in conjunction with the DSM (Divisional Sales Manager) in order to attain or exceed sales targets whilst staying within budgeted expenses.
- Business reviews and business plans to be implemented where necessary.
- Responsible for the overall operation and profitability of the area as well as the achievement of pre-set sales targets.
- Manages the activities of the sales force in a division.
- Ensures that all records are continually updated and maintains individual contact with key customers and management.
- Ensures student advisors are properly trained with regard to industry and product knowledge, as well as selling and people skills through regular review of needs and available training programmes.
- Ensures development of student advisors; measures and appraises their performance objectives and informs them of strengths and development needs. Ensures development plans are established and implemented.
- Recruits, motivates and develops student advisors
How to apply for TalentLink Sale Manager Jobs in Johannesburg?
Eligible candidates can submit their online application for Sale Manager vacancies at TalentLink by following the procedure discussed below.
- Click the apply now button available below this webpage.
- After clicking, you will be redirected to the official website of TalentLink careers.
- Dozens of TalentLink Sale Manager vacancies in Gauteng and other provinces will appear on the screen.
- Choose the best suitable TalentLink vacancies for you as per your eligibility. (In this case, we have chosen TalentLink Sale Manager jobs in Johannesburg).
- Now download the online application form and fill in the required information.
- Finally, submit the application form online by attaching the certified copies of the required documents.