Apply Online for NICD Pathologist Jobs 2022 @nicd.ac.za. Latest notification of Pathologist vacancies at NICD for Freshers. Subscribe to our newsletter for more updates on NICD vacancies for Pathologist in Gauteng.
Good news for the Gauteng Job seekers actively looking for NICD Pathologist careers. Freshers waiting for NICD vacancies in Johannesburg can check the details of Pathologist Jobs right now from this Job post. Interested candidates can apply for Pathologist vacancies at NICD by visiting the official website. The latest NICD Pathologist Jobs in Johannesburg have brought a good chance for candidates willing to start their professional careers. Along with Pathologist jobs in Johannesburg, applicants can access all the other Latest vacancies in Gauteng.
Parent Page:- NICD Career 2022
NICD Pathologist Jobs In Johannesburg 2022 Apply Online @nicd.ac.za
NICD vacancies have become one of the leading and trending hubs for Jobs in South Africa, and thousands of candidates are employed in full-time Jobs in NICD careers. Employees of NICD Pathologist Jobs in Johannesburg earn a good salary that gradually increases. If you are also willing to enjoy a rewarding career with future growth opportunities, apply for NICD Pathologist careers. Freshers are invited to apply for NICD Pathologist vacancies in Johannesburg.
Including NICD Pathologist vacancies in Gauteng, many other NICD graduate Jobs in South Africa are also available at different job positions. The application submission process for NICD vacancies for Pathologist has already been started. Qualified Individuals are invited for NICD Johannesburg Vacancies in Gauteng.
Latest Pathologist jobs at NICD for Freshers
|Hiring Organization:-||NICD Career 2022|
|Job Type:-||Pathologist Jobs|
||Full time jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
NICD Pathologist jobs Requirements:-
- MBChB and MMed/ FCPath in microbiology or clinical pathology
- PhD in microbiology or related field (desirable)
- Post-graduate qualification in epidemiology or infection control (desirable)
- Registration with the HPCSA as a pathologist in microbiology or clinical pathology (Independent practice category)
- At least 5 years’ experience as pathologist consultant; at least 1 year of laboratory management experience
- Laboratory safety procedures
- Working knowledge in Medical conditions, in particular clinical pathological correlation
- Principles of analytical methodology
- Laboratory quality assurance processes
- Method validation including statistical calculations
- Principles of applied research methodology (At least 10 Peer Reviewed Publications over last 3 years, at least 4 as first/senior author)
- Practical laboratory techniques where relevant
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills
How to apply for NICD Pathologist vacancies in Johannesburg?
Eligible candidates can submit their online application for Pathologist vacancies at NICD by following the procedure discussed below.
- Click the apply now button available below this webpage.
- After clicking, you will be redirected to the official website of NICD careers.
- Dozens of NICD Pathologist vacancies in Gauteng and other provinces will appear on the screen.
- Choose the best suitable NICD vacancies for you as per your eligibility. (In this case, we have chosen NICD Pathologist jobs in Johannesburg).
- Now download the online application form and fill in the required information.
- Finally, submit the application form online by attaching the certified copies of the required documents.