Apply Online for NICD Officer Surveillance Jobs 2022 @nicd.ac.za. Latest notification of Officer Surveillance vacancies at NICD for Freshers. Subscribe to our newsletter for more updates on NICD vacancies for Officer Surveillance in Gauteng.
Good news for the Gauteng Job seekers actively looking for NICD Officer Surveillance careers. Freshers waiting for NICD vacancies in Johannesburg can check the details of Officer Surveillance Jobs right now from this Job post. Interested candidates can apply for Officer Surveillance vacancies at NICD by visiting the official website. The latest NICD Officer Surveillance Jobs in Johannesburg have brought a good chance for candidates willing to start their professional careers. Along with Officer Surveillance jobs in Johannesburg, applicants can access all the other Latest vacancies in Gauteng.
Parent Page:- NICD Career 2022
NICD Officer Surveillance Jobs In Johannesburg 2022 Apply Online @nicd.ac.za
NICD vacancies have become one of the leading and trending hubs for Jobs in South Africa, and thousands of candidates are employed in full-time Jobs in NICD careers. Employees of NICD Officer Surveillance Jobs in Johannesburg earn a good salary that gradually increases. If you are also willing to enjoy a rewarding career with future growth opportunities, apply for NICD Officer Surveillance careers. Freshers are invited to apply for NICD Officer Surveillance vacancies in Johannesburg.
Including NICD Officer Surveillance vacancies in Gauteng, many other NICD graduate Jobs in South Africa are also available at different job positions. The application submission process for NICD vacancies for Officer Surveillance has already been started. Qualified Individuals are invited for NICD Johannesburg Vacancies in Gauteng.
Latest Officer Surveillance jobs at NICD for Freshers
|Hiring Organization:-||NICD Career 2022|
|Job Type:-||Officer Surveillance Jobs|
||Full time jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
NICD Officer Surveillance jobs Requirements:-
- Three or Four Year Diploma in Nursing
- Three years’ clinical work, post-qualification
- Two (2) years in clinical research would be advantageous
- SANC registration
- Registered as a Professional Nurse / Registered nurse or registered as a staff Nurse with at least two years’ experience in oropharyngeal / nasopharyngeal specimen taking and venipuncture
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office skills (word, excel and PowerPoint)
- Valid driver’s license (manual)
- Knowledge of infection prevention and control procedures. HIV counselling and testing certificate will be advantageous
- Good Communication skills both written and verbal (advantageous if proficient in English and languages used at the advertised
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Own car would be preferable
- Good clinical practice certificate (GCP) preferable
- Ability to produce reports. Ability to maintain confidentiality, diplomacy and professionalism at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Strong managerial and organizational abilities with attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
How to apply for NICD Officer Surveillance vacancies in Johannesburg?
Eligible candidates can submit their online application for Officer Surveillance vacancies at NICD by following the procedure discussed below.
- Click the apply now button available below this webpage.
- After clicking, you will be redirected to the official website of NICD careers.
- Dozens of NICD Officer Surveillance vacancies in Gauteng and other provinces will appear on the screen.
- Choose the best suitable NICD vacancies for you as per your eligibility. (In this case, we have chosen NICD Officer Surveillance jobs in Johannesburg).
- Now download the online application form and fill in the required information.
- Finally, submit the application form online by attaching the certified copies of the required documents.