Discover the latest Kruger National Park Biodiversity Economic Projects Lead Vacancies in Gauteng with this concise guide. Learn about the requirements and application processes for Biodiversity Economic Projects Lead Jobs at Kruger National Park . Begin a fulfilling career by applying for Kruger National Park Biodiversity Economic Projects Lead Jobs in Vereeniging, and eliminate doubts about current Kruger National Park Biodiversity Economic Projects Lead Careers by Reading the Entire Article.
Check New:- Kruger National Park Vacancies
Kruger National Park Biodiversity Economic Projects Lead Vacancies in Vereeniging 2023 – Gauteng Jobs
|Hiring Organization:-||Kruger National Park Vacancies 2023|
|Job Type:-||Biodiversity Economic Projects Lead Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Vereeniging|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download Kruger National Park Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/- Yearly|
||20 Jun 2023|
Check Latest:- Gauteng Latest Jobs
Kruger National Park Biodiversity Economic Projects Lead Postion Requirements:-
Explore the diverse qualifications for Biodiversity Economic Projects Lead Jobs at Kruger National Park in this succinct paragraph. Find the eligibility criteria for Kruger National Park Biodiversity Economic Projects Lead Vacancies outlined below.
- Experience in business development studies
- Understanding of and experience in conservation-compatible rural economic development
- Economic development strategies, business financing, business taxation, land use policy and commercial development
- Community-based natural resource management (CBNRM)
- Promoting and optimising Nature positive investments
- Responsible Resource Use Management and Community Stewardship
- Ability to align relevant policies and strategies at global, national provincial and local levels applicable to socio-economic development within this project context
- Knowledge of socio-economic development trends, issues and solutions at different scales/levels in relation to Conservation, Commercial and Community considerations
- Application of techniques used in researching and analyzing economic development opportunities
- Adherence to principles and practices of program/project management
- Work independently with only general oversight
- Develop trusted relationships and partnerships with a cross-section of stakeholders, guided by relevant governance structures in order to ensure the sustainability of interventions and outcomes
- Ensure effective communication across the board
- Self-direct, intrinsically motivated to accomplish tasks and anticipate future requirements and adaptability
- Appropriate post-graduate qualification in the field of Business/Economic Development
- The package will depend on the conceptual understanding and experience within this field
- Exposure to working within Protected Areas (PAs)
- Experience of working within the Greater Kruger region in relation to the Biodiversity economy
- Be able to interact with a wide range of stakeholders and cultures, especially rural communities
- Demonstrated report writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written competency in English
- A valid driver’s license (Code EB) accompanied by a willingness and ability to travel (note: own vehicle required).
How to Apply Online for Biodiversity Economic Projects Lead Jobs at Kruger National Park ?
Discover the online application process for Kruger National Park Biodiversity Economic Projects Lead jobs in this concise paragraph. We’ve provided detailed information and streamlined steps to ensure a seamless application experience. To access the application, Click Here.