Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development vacancies 2022 – Enrolled Senior Administrative Officer vacancies in Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development. Apply now for Government vacancies in Johannesburg.
Great news for all the job seekers waiting for the Gauteng Government vacancies in 2022. Recently, the Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development Vacancies 2021 has been published and advertised on many platforms. The official pdf file of DPSA vacancies 2022 Infrastructure Development Department are available at @www.dpsa.gov.za and inside this post. Currently, the government is hiring employees for Senior Administrative Officer jobs in the Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development. Interested Gauteng candidates can apply for Senior Administrative Officer jobs in Johannesburg as per their qualifications.
Nowadays, a lot of government entities vacancies are being released continuously in different regions of SA. Candidates can apply for government job vacancies in other areas, Departments, job positions across SA as per their qualifications and experiences. At present, government Senior Administrative Officer vacancies at the Department of Infrastructure Development brought the most significant employment opportunity for the Seekers. Year by year, different candidates compete with others and successfully get elected for Government jobs in South Africa.
Candidates interested in applying for Gauteng vacancies Senior Administrative Officer should submit their online application form fast before its deadline. Apart from Senior Administrative Officer vacancies, visitors can also check for the available DPSA Infrastructure Development vacancies in Gauteng and other jobs in DPSA at this portal site. The team of Nxtgovtjobs keeps updating the page of Department of Infrastructure Development vacancies 2022 at regular intervals. Users can easily find the best job vacancy for themselves and apply for jobs in Government Departments. To get regular updates on the latest or upcoming South African government vacancies, subscribe to this newsletter.
Senior Administrative Officer jobs at the Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development are future secured and one of the indeed available jobs in Gauteng. From time to time, a government career also provided a lot of benefits and opportunities to them. Employees get their wages monthly, including some extra funds and allowances. Despite jobs in Johannesburg, click here to check the list of other available Gauteng government jobs. Students who have completed their education and are exploring government jobs for matriculants with no experience are a golden chance in their hands.
Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development vacancies 2022 – Enrolled Senior Administrative Officer vacancies in Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development
Vacancies in the Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development are being published constantly as per their requirements. Currently, eligible candidates can apply for Senior Administrative Officer vacancies in Gauteng. Getting an excellent salaried job is quite hard. We have listed here some Highest paying jobs along with Gauteng DPSA Vacancies.
In this post, we primarily focused on Senior Administrative Officer Government jobs in Johannesburg. Users can check for other vacancies in the Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development and Gauteng municipality vacancies from the homepage of this website. Along with candidates who are planning to apply for University jobs, check your eligibility now. Interested job aspirants willing to get elected for government Senior Administrative Officer jobs in Johannesburg, continue to read this till last to know about the required qualifications.
|Company Name:-||Department of Infrastructure Development Gauteng|
|Job Types:-||Senior Administrative Officer Vacancies|
|Job Location:-||job in Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary:-||R 316791/per annum|
The requirements to be a capable candidate for Senior Administrative Officer jobs in the Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development are:-
- Three-year National Diploma (NQF 6) or degree (NQF 7) in Public Management or Risk Management that is recognized by SAQA or equivalent qualification. Minimum 2-3 years of experiences in the supervision and assessment industry. Valid driver’s license. Competencies: Understanding of relevant laws in addition to Public Service Regulations. Know-how of GPG as well as DID policy and procedure. Expertise of Research methodology. Experience with Monitoring and Evaluation methods. Experience with GPG executive and political structures. Expertise in Statistics Packages (SPSS, SAS, STATISTICA and STATISTICA.). Skills- Computer Skills. Project Management. Presentation Report writing, Communication and Analytical. Attributes-Results/quality-oriented, Team player, Responsible, Proactive and resourceful, Innovative and Customer-oriented.
How to apply for the Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development vacancies 2022?
The process to submit the online application form for Senior Administrative Officer jobs in Johannesburg is discussed below.
- Click the apply now button available below, which redirect you to the official career page of the Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development vacancies 2022.
- Now, a pdf file will be open on the screen containing dozens of job vacancies in the Gauteng Infrastructure Development Department.
- Kindly choose the best suitable job for yourself compared to your qualifications. (In this case, we are sharing the process to apply for Senior Administrative Officer jobs in Johannesburg).
- Read all the details about your selected job vacancy carefully and download the application form.
- Fill in the application form (as instructed) with accurate information and re-check it once.
- Finally, submit the form on the official email id of the career page by attaching the files of required documents.
Gauteng Infrastructure Development Department phone number, contact Information & address are shared below.
- Physical: Corner House Building, Sauer and Commissioner Street
Postal: Private Bag X 8, Marshalltown 2017
Tel: +27 11 355 5000
Fax: +27 11 355 5012
Latest DPSA vacancies:- New DPSA vacancies 2021 update