City of Johannesburg Municipality Executive Director Economic Development Vacancies in Johannesburg 2023
Latest hirings on City of Johannesburg Municipality Executive Director Economic Development Vacancies in Johannesburg. Career choice at City of Johannesburg Municipality Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Executive Director Economic Development Jobs at City of Johannesburg Municipality.
Executive Director Economic Development Available Jobs at City of Johannesburg Municipality 2023 – Closing Date
Gauteng Job Seekers are very excited after the release of City of Johannesburg Municipality Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for City of Johannesburg Municipality Vacancies for Executive Director Economic Development Positions. The applications for City of Johannesburg Municipality Executive Director Economic Development Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Johannesburg. Applicants should rapidly apply for City of Johannesburg Municipality Johannesburg Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for City of Johannesburg Municipality Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Gauteng Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- City of Johannesburg Municipality Vacancies 2023
City of Johannesburg Municipality Executive Director Economic Development Jobs in Johannesburg Hiring info
|Hiring Municipality:-||City of Johannesburg Municipality|
|Job Type:-||Executive Director Economic Development Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Johannesburg|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download City of Johannesburg Municipality Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||17 Mar 2023|
Executive Director Economic Development Vacancies Requirements:-
• Matric/Grade 12;
• Bachelor’s degree in Economic, Econometrics or related fields/NQF level 7;
• 10 years of relevant working experience or more in a senior/ executive management level
in a relevant discipline or field within a public sector organization, or in local government
metropolitan municipality and or including experience in Development Economics and or
Finance in a large private sector enterprise;
• Sector specific experience in Economic Development, which experience may include
international experience in leading diverse teams in transformation of an emerging
• Comprehensive understanding of local government;
• Knowledge of the City’s strategy (IDP), prescribed methodologies, legislative, policy and
• In-depth knowledge regulatory environment and the public sector generally including the
democratic, political and organizational framework;
• The incumbent should meet the standards set out in the Core Competency Requirements
as per Regulations;
• Good knowledge and interpretation of Policy and Legislation;
• Good knowledge of performance management system;
• Good Governance.
• Good knowledge of the MFMA and MFMA Regulations, (Act No.56 of 2003);
• Must be able to work extended hours and be on standby; and
• Has no criminal record (excluding previous conviction relating to political activities in the
previous dispensation) and such a person shall undergo security vetting.
City of Johannesburg Municipality Executive Director Economic Development Applying Process
Congratulations on making a smart choice! By seeking information on How to apply for the Executive Director Economic Development Job, you’ve already positioned yourself ahead of the competition. With this level of dedication, you’ll excel in any challenge that comes your way.
Apply Now for City of Johannesburg Municipality Executive Director Economic Development vacancies
Trending Searching of this Week
Nxtgovtjobs is a one-stop destination for all job seekers looking for reputable and prestigious employment sources.